HolyTrance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HolyTrance

HolyTrance Forums Created by Dom

iWieldABow-GM App

Bakunyu

iWieldABow-GM App Empty iWieldABow-GM App

Post  Bakunyu Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:29 am

Name:
    Dalton

Level of Maturity:
    High enough to respect those having fun.

Times on:
    Whenever I'm wanted on.

Why you should be chosen over others:
    Well... I don't wish to crush anyone if I do get accepted. I've been looking for "the" private
    server that I would find the most fun so I could sign up to be a GM. I don't see any point in
    dividing your time between other servers. I found this server a week or so ago and have taken
    a liking to it. I brought some of my friends along and they play almost daily with me. I know when it's a good time to act biased and to put my opinions aside. I also understand the people who have just started a server and feel overwhelmed. I have been them before! I'm willing to help anyone and everyone even if they are quit illiterate, not to be rude.

What can you bring to this server:
    I can bring some fun and some more people because my friends are always up for trying new
    things.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?
    I can use BannedStory lawls.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):
    English with some Japanese.

Previous Experience:
    None hoping this could be my first.

How Much time can you donate:
    As much time as I'm asked. If something comes up I will warn you about my disappearance.

Anything else you want me to know about you:
    I think I went overboard in the other questions don't have other qualities that would help the
    server! Mad

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:17 pm