HolyTrance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HolyTrance

HolyTrance Forums Created by Dom

Ban Appeal and Complaint

Reborn

Ban Appeal and Complaint Empty Ban Appeal and Complaint

Post  Reborn Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:09 pm

I recently have been trying various servers trying to find one that was fun with no lag. I found this server, and installed the files needed. Come to find out, files from other servers were still lilngering in my folders, so when I went into the market place, I was floating. I tried to explain that I wasn't hacking, and even asked if a GM could help me with my problem. Dustin comes along, and instead of looking into the situation, goes, you're hacking. Banned. I had a chance to log on again and try to explain that I really needed help because I've never downloaded any hacks and Im positive that I wasnt hacking. It was most likely left over files from previous servers, but instead Dustin the GM was a smartass and was like "o. well. here you are flying. you're hacking." "Dice has been banned for saying he is not hacking but hacking".
    What kind of idiot hacks in front of everyone. I was obviously asking for help, and this stupid GM acting like hes the king of private maplestory wants to be an ass about it and bans me instead. People like him shouldn't be GM. He didn't try to help me at all. He's only being GM for the benifit of power and popularity, because he didnt look into my situation at all or listen to my pleads for help. Pisses me off.
    Reborn

Ban Appeal and Complaint Empty btw

Post  Reborn Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

As for the ban appeal. The name he banned was Dice.
    The log in was wasianegg.
    I'd like the situation to be looked at please.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Ban Appeal and Complaint Empty Re: Ban Appeal and Complaint

Post  Admin Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Re download the V62 and install then. Then download the custom wz files located on the site. Run the app and go back on your account. If it doesn't work. then i have no solution. By the way, your unbanned.

-Dom
    Reborn

Post  Reborn Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

I'm not unbanned. But o well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 am

Ok Try again now.

Sponsored content