HolyTrance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HolyTrance

HolyTrance Forums Created by Dom

+3
Spar369
brandoodle
Admin
7 posters

July 30,2009 Election.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

July 30,2009 Election. Empty July 30,2009 Election.

Post  Admin Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:51 am

Post your apps here

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 30, 2009 Thursday!!!!
    After Yesterday's election, I was very happy how the election ran smoothly and we occured very few errors. Please post yur apps inside this thread for i am not reading apps outside this thread. Thank you. -DOM

GM INTERVIEWS WILL ON JUly 29!! It will be all day, so be prepared. We will be calling your name all day, so don't worry if you miss your interview.

Format:

Name:

Level of Maturity:

Times on:

Why you should be chosen over others:

What can you bring to this server:

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):

Previous Experience:

How Much time can you donate:

Anything else you want me to know about you:

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gm Interview Date)
    brandoodle

July 30,2009 Election. Empty Doodles gm application

Post  brandoodle Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 am

Name:Brandon

Level of Maturity:Very High

Times on:Most of the day

Why you should be chosen over others:im kind smart pacient and i have been here form day 1

What can you bring to this server:i can ring people to this server

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?: No i cant but i can draw really good

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): english with a bit of spanish

Previous Experience:gm in joobyms used to playing is private servers and gms

How Much time can you donate: Alot

Anything else you want me to know about you:Uhh you can just ask =D
    Spar369

July 30,2009 Election. Empty GM app yet again :3

Post  Spar369 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: James Nghiem

Level of Maturity:
    To be honest, I'm mature for my age, but immature enough to have fun with everyone and goof off once in a while

Times on:
    usually every day from bout 12-3 or 7-12ish Very Happy at least 3 hours a day

I have my experiences with over many different private servers such as sydneyms, famems, lovestoryms and all of that. I know how they work, and I have also been a gm once before on my friends private server Draklorems about almost a year ago. I also know many of the gm commands and I know most of the codes.

Well if i were chosen gm, it really wouldnt be a question of what I could bring to this server, but what i can DO in this server. I will work my best to make this server the best it could be, which includes helping out beginners, being open to criticism and communicating with my peers, and catching people who break the terms of agreement. Smile

I'm not sure with about coding, but I do know how to make videos and photoshop rather well. (: I'm also a quick learner so yea

I can't speak Japanese but I know some korean from my friends and spanish too Smile I also understand vietnamese very well

Previous Experience:
    Like I said before, I used to be a GM in my friends old private server DrakloreMS before he shut it down.

During the summer, I can donate at least 2 hours a day and more. I'm on my computer alot so I can pretty much donate ALOT of my time

I'm really just your basic teenager. I'm here to have fun and help people with their problems in the private server. I'm really open and an extrovert so I could get along with pretty much anybody you throw at me(:

btw dom, thanks for degmming me Smile
    x3Cutie

July 30,2009 Election. Empty x3Cutie's Application

Post  x3Cutie Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Name:Hayley

Level of Maturity:5/10

Times on:
    Summer = Always During School = All Afternoon and Sometime Nightime

First of all i work hard, I'm kind xD, Im nice to others, I played a lot of maplestory, I help others, and .....(nothin else xD), I recently got a GM Handbook and read through it so i know some commands and I'm Honest

I can invite more people to this server, since i know quite a few people that play maple, banning hackers and helping people

Bits of Fraps and a bit of Photoshop

English, Chinese, A Bit Of Putonghua

Previous Experience:
    None

How Much time can you donate: Really Often (Except if Im on vacation, LOTS and LOTS of HW And maybe Tests)(However I will still be online but Afk)

Anything else you want me to know about you: Very Happy Very Happy
    Jess Suggested Me xD
    Sunny

July 30,2009 Election. Empty Re: July 30,2009 Election.

Post  Sunny Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 pm

[b]Name: Crystal (But call me Sunny please ><)

Level of Maturity: Very high almost always.

Times on: At least 3-4 hours at least and at most 5-8 hours.

Why you should be chosen over others: I'm responsible and can handle a Gm position because i have experience with being a GM. I also have 5 gm handbooks and memorized almost all of the commands.

What can you bring to this server: More members, Banning hackers, solving issues, and many other things.

I could use photoshop, and make videos.

I could speak English and speak a little spanish but not very good in understanding it.

Previous Experience:
    I had been 2 GMs and 1 Admin in other servers. I know how things work while being a GM and i know the rules and not to abuse powers.

As much time needed.

I'm respectful and responsible. I will also NOT abuse gm powers. I'll also keep advertising if possible :3
    StealthyMilk

July 30,2009 Election. Empty (GM) Application for StealthyMilk (TOTALLY AWESOME GUY)

Post  StealthyMilk Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:08 am

Name: Thomas

Level of Maturity: My level of Maturity? I guess it's pretty high. ( Don't believe Will if he says it's really low! I bet he has something against me )

Times on: Well...Summer it's usually on mostly all day on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. On Tuesday and Thursday I have to go to my Mom's store for the whole day. <.<

Why you should be chosen over others: Because, I like new experiences ( I totally stole that from someone). And I ACTUALLY FINALLY WANNA BE A GM!

What can you bring to this server: Time, fun, and stuff! And my total awesomeness, don't forget that.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? No. Sorry.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): ENGLISH ROCKS!

Previous Experience: I have no experience whatsoever but I'm a fast learner

How Much time can you donate: A LOT OF TIME.

Anything else you want me to know about you: Well...since it's what YOU want to know about ME...I guess...I have a LIFE?!

Very Happy
    Rice

July 30,2009 Election. Empty Rice's GM App

Post  Rice Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 am

Name: Miguel (Call me Mike)

Level of Maturity: very high

Times on: most of day

Why you should be chosen over others: i have experience with the job and im really helpful

What can you bring to this server: i can bring a lot of ppl to server and help with it

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? Yes.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): Spanish-English

Previous Experience: DekuMS, ConlanMS, ValorStory

How Much time can you donate: Not Much.

Anything else you want me to know about you:im really helpful, im a nice guy and i like to work with ppl

Sponsored content

July 30,2009 Election. Empty Re: July 30,2009 Election.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:18 am