HolyTrance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HolyTrance

HolyTrance Forums Created by Dom

+4
brandoodle
DaMaGe
Admin
Spar369
8 posters

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!!

Spar369

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!!

Post  Spar369 Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Heyy!(: This is Spar, a GM of HolyTrance, here to tell you about YET ANOTHER GM SPOT. so if you want to become a gm, plz respond to this thread filling out the below information vvvv any apps outside this thread will not be considered

Format:

Name:

Level of Maturity:

Times on:

Why you should be chosen over others:

What can you bring to this server:

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):

Previous Experience:

How Much time can you donate:

Anything else you want me to know about you:
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty Re: GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!!

Post  Admin Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Please also be prepared to run a "campaign" and earn the respect of your fellow players.
    You will have a little speech that you will present. So please brainstorm a small speech to discuss with your fellow players. Thanks.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty Re: GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!!

Post  Admin Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Please repost your app on this page, because we do not know who is still applying and who isn't. Thank you. Please be prepared to be on Wednesday. IF you are not able to, we will interview you prior to wednesday.
    DaMaGe

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty gm

Post  DaMaGe Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Name: Juel

Level of Maturity: Extremely High

Times on: 5pm-6am

Why you should be chosen over others: Im greatly experienced and im very cooperative.

What can you bring to this server: More people, better community, peaceful and secure environment for all.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? i can photoshop (pscs4) and make videos check out youtube.com/mswarlordz

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): English with spanish and bengali.

Previous Experience: Gm for Mswarlordz, Admin of MudkipMS, and the rest are GM's of IntenstiStory, MexStory, JustinStory.

How Much time can you donate: Alot of time, its summer time and i live in nyc, so eastern timezone and im really active and freindly, the server is going to love me and i'll make the best out for the players.

Anything else: Um i play basketball, cod4 for xbox, and play pool with my friends, thats all and peace.
    Destiny

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty GM APP.

Post  Destiny Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Name: Destiny Like a Star @ heaven

IGN: Destiny

Level of Maturity: When with friends , i relax , & wiff other people , mature O:

Times on: More than 5 hours a day ? haha, yeah , nothing else to do . o-o;

Why you should be chosen over others: I think i should be chosen because i`m friendly & know i can attract many people into this server . since i`ve played many servers including globaal, i know many people : D & &..i `ll be a big help , i promise O: .

What can you bring to this server: Friends & knowlegde ;D i alsoo can help with advertising & such.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? yessh for both . & have tried coding .(:

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): Other than english , french , canto , manderin, & some of jap .

Previous Experience: Been a GM on SkeleyMS & NhatMS, soo i know much about GM`s : D

How Much time can you donate: i`ll try & help , my pleasures .

Anything else you want me to know about you: ermm , i`m polite & i`ll do my best if chosen (: i won`t let you guys down ~
    I hope i could be a big helpp by hosting events later on , since i know the server`s improving .
    My goals - (: BRINGING PEOPLE IN . <3
    brandoodle

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty Doodles gm application

Post  brandoodle Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Name: Brandon

Level of Maturity:Very High

Times on:Most of the day

Why you should be chosen over others: Im kind consederate and i am pacient and trustowthy

What can you bring to this server:I can bring people and i can

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?:i cant make videos but i have some expreience with graphics.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): i can speak english and a bit of spanish

Previous Experience:i was a gm in jooby ms and i have played ms for about 4 years now

How Much time can you donate:Alot of my time

Anything else you want me to know about you: i can help people with ease ive been playing this server for a while so i know more about it and i can navigate it better
    John:D

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!!

Post  John:D Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:01 am

Name = John

Age= 14

Level Of maturity= im good with everyone and try to do help people in any condition.

Times on= mostly a whole day and sometimes for 6 hours.

-i think because i am a gm in other servers and im an active donator and im good i can handle anything in my powers and i will try to fix any problem i see.

-I can bring new people to this server and anything else u want and other events that ive seen in other servers and i add it to this server

-I can code photoshop and make videos and post them.

-(English).

-Ive been gm in other servers and an active donator and im good with other people.

-i can donate like once or twice in a month for like 30dollars each time.
    Hopeful

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty [GM] Application

Post  Hopeful Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:03 am

Name: Sandy

Level of Maturity: I can be mature when it is necessary. However that doesn't mean
    that I can not also be a GM that is be fun & entertainning (:

Times on:
    Whenever I am needed and as often as I can be. (Usually after 1)

Why you should be chosen over others: I believe I should be chosen over the others because I am understanding and that is an important trait to have when you are dealing with other people. Also I'm extremely friendly; thus whether you want my help/ to talk to me or not, I'll talk to you >O! However, I'm still considerate, so GLuck to the other candidates(:

What can you bring to this server: I believe that I can definitely bring my [positive] personality to this server. I think that I'll be able to be everyone's friend (Most anyways o.o) and this will make the server a much more happy place (When you have a reason to go on.. and not just train train train... <-- Boring).

Yup, I'm in yearbook(:

French, Canto, English

Previous Experience:

Mm, not much, but I'm a fast learner (:

Isn't this say as "Times on" o.o;
    I can donate as much time as you need me to or that is possible for me
    which is about minimum 3-4 hours + and on Wednesday&Tuesday it depends.

Mm, I'm beginning to love this server Very Happy. (Sounds so uhm 'Sticking up")

Anything else... GLuck all the other applicants! (:

Thank you GMs/Admins for your consideration Very Happy!
    KENNY

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty gm apply

Post  KENNY Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Name:Kenny

Level of Maturity:when im with friends family and im playing games

Times on:i spend time on computer and call of duty lol

Why you should be chosen over others:idk o.0 hard question

What can you bring to this server:i can tell other people to join this server would that help?

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? idk i never tried

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): im english and chinese

Previous Experience:idk

How Much time can you donate:idk

Anything else you want me to know about you: im not that funny i have no life right now im very boring sometimes im not and i eat sleep talk and play kk
    BoomBOomWat

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty WiLLs Gm APp

Post  BoomBOomWat Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 am

Name:WiLL

Level of Maturity: On a scale of 1-10 I would say 10 when it is needed.

Times on: Depends if i have plans or not but usually between 6-11 and 1-5. Btw I live in Ny so my time zone is Est.

Why you should be chosen over others: Well im honest, outgoing, and straightfoward. I can also be funny. I know some of the commands as well, I have the gm handbook too =D.

What can you bring to this server:I can bring events,friends, and more. I can also create a peaceful enviroment for the Maple World. =D

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?-I can make videos.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):I can speak English, Canto , and little bit of Spanish.

Previous Experience:Well for a couple of days here. A little over Joobie Ms VERY little. I was also going to be a gm for Lion Maple.

How Much time can you donate:Depends

Anything else you want me to know about you:I'm very random.
    LMAO

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty LMAO'S APP

Post  LMAO Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:27 am

Name: Nelson

Level of Maturity: High. When I started the server, my level was low. Now I changed Very Happy

Times on: I am on almost everyday. My time zone is Est. USA I log on in 10AM and Log off in 11PM-12PM.

Why you should be chosen over others:I should be chosen over others because I know all the rules of the server and I can do a better job than anyone. I am friendly to everyone and Everyone is friendly to me.

What can you bring to this server: I can bring many new players to the server because now there are a few v.62 servers, I assume people will be searching for v.62 servers on youtube. I can make videos to introduce them to HolyTranceMS. I can also bring joy to the server. Unlike other GMs, I go to every player in the server to help them adapt to the server.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? Yes I can. I can make videos [ skills still improving] but I cannot code because I never learned anything about it. If you can take a little time to teach me I can learn it quickly. Im a fast learner Cool

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): I speak complete english and grammar is perfect. I can speak chinese also.

Previous Experience: I have became a GM in 1 server. But I take time to see what the GMs do to improve the server. I mostly learned everything that a GM can do.

How Much time can you donate: I dont donate because the economy right now isn't so good than it used to be. I save up my money for more important things than on games. I'm sure thats what most people do.

Anything else you want me to know about you: I dont really kno what you wanna know about me but I am a fun, active, humorous type of person. When your around me I dont think you will be bored. And I use AIM. If you need anything or any help you can reach me through aim. SN : iSlapYooh
    donkash77

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty my rejestration :D

Post  donkash77 Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:17 pm

i am joey
    I am friendly and i know what ppl like and i like to help other. I am on most of the time because it is the summer. During school i can only get on about 2 hours each day. I think i should be chosen because i understand what most people need and i hope that i can do my best to satisfy you all. I am also currently a GM in another server (SilentStory). I have played maple sea, maple global, and private server for 3 years or more. I can donate, but at the moment my paypal is not working. Very Happy
    sm3xymonkey

Post  sm3xymonkey Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:30 am

Name:
    Christian Lim [Monkey]

Level of Maturity:
    1-10 i would say 8.5 when im not trying and a 10 when i have to

Times on:
    i can go on majority of the day

Why you should be chosen over others:
    Because I am highly mature understanding chill and flexable and the only reason why i want to be a GM is not of the power or the advantages its because I CARE FOR OTHERS I want to help fellow players and not myself and I want to help grow and spread the community

What can you bring to this server:
    GameMaster Duties such as find hackers and etc..
    host events
    a shoulder to cry on
    understanding

Photoshop and make videos
    since i got a new comp i cant code anymore

Filipino-Tagalog
    English xD

Previous Experience:
    My main experience was GameMaster in plenty of servers
    such as Famous MS with co admin Jason (:

I can donate majorty of the day
    3-6 hours most likely

Ive been a GameMaster with Jason in a old server for a year
    so any question u can contact me personally or ask him (:
    StealthyMilk

GM Apps for GM ELECTION ON JULY 22, 2009 WEDNESDAY!!!! Empty GM Application of Holy Trance :D

Post  StealthyMilk Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Name: Thomas

Level of Maturity: My level of Maturity? I guess it's pretty high. ( Don't believe Will if he says it's really low! I bet he has something against me )

Times on: Well...Summer it's usually on mostly all day on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. On Tuesday and Thursday I have to go to my Mom's store for the whole day. <.<

Why you should be chosen over others: Because, I like new experiences ( I totally stole that from someone). And I ACTUALLY FINALLY WANNA BE A GM!

What can you bring to this server: Time, fun, and stuff! And my total awesomeness, don't forget that.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? No. Sorry.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): ENGLISH ROCKS!

Previous Experience: I have no experience whatsoever but I'm a fast learner

How Much time can you donate: A LOT OF TIME.

Anything else you want me to know about you: Well...since it's what YOU want to know about ME...I guess...I have a LIFE?!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content