HolyTrance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HolyTrance

HolyTrance Forums Created by Dom

LMAO'S APP

LMAO

LMAO'S APP Empty LMAO'S APP

Post  LMAO Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:13 am

Name: Nelson

Level of Maturity: High. When I started the server, my level was low. Now I changed Very Happy

Times on: I am on almost everyday. My time zone is Est. USA I log on in 10AM and Log off in 11PM-12PM.

Why you should be chosen over others:I should be chosen over others because I know all the rules of the server and I can do a better job than anyone. I am friendly to everyone and Everyone is friendly to me.

What can you bring to this server: I can bring many new players to the server because now there are a few v.62 servers, I assume people will be searching for v.62 servers on youtube. I can make videos to introduce them to HolyTranceMS. I can also bring joy to the server. Unlike other GMs, I go to every player in the server to help them adapt to the server.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? Yes I can. I can make videos [ skills still improving] but I cannot code because I never learned anything about it. If you can take a little time to teach me I can learn it quickly. Im a fast learner Cool

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): I speak complete english and grammar is perfect. I can speak chinese also.

Previous Experience: I have became a GM in 1 server. But I take time to see what the GMs do to improve the server. I mostly learned everything that a GM can do and did do.

How Much time can you donate: I dont donate because the economy right now isn't so good than it used to be. I save up my money for more important things than on games. I'm sure thats what most people do.

Anything else you want me to know about you: I dont really kno what you wanna know about me but I am a fun, active, humorous type of person. When your around me I dont think you will be bored. And I use AIM. If you need anything or any help you can reach me through aim. SN : iSlapYooh What a Face

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:57 am