HolyTrance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HolyTrance

HolyTrance Forums Created by Dom

+4
Nick5676
Spar369
kkfsamuel
Admin
8 posters

Are you looking to become a gm?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty Are you looking to become a gm?

Post  Admin Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Hello all! Very Happy It is me Cynthia the admin on HolyTranceMs! I would inform you all that we are now looking for a couple GMS! yes thats right, you have the opportunity! Please respond to this thread with your app. Apps outside this thread will not be read.
    Format:

Name:

Level of Maturity:

Times on:

Why you should be chosen over others:

What can you bring to this server:

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):

Previous Experience:

How Much time can you donate:

Anything else you want me to know about you:
    kkfsamuel

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty Errs an app x)

Post  kkfsamuel Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Name:Tsun x)

Level of Maturity:Errs cookies?

Times on:1/2 of my life time x)

Why you should be chosen over others: Cause im responsible and sexy Very Happy

What can you bring to this server:People? x)

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?Errs...cant...i have computer virus.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): English N Chinese Very Happy

Previous Experience:Errs a GM in DeSu MS for 3 days and then it got closed down o-o

How Much time can you donate:im a hobo....

Anything else you want me to know about you:Add my aim:Xaznxim1X Very Happy and ummm idk your sexy? x)
    Spar369

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty GM app Spar369

Post  Spar369 Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Name: James Nghiem

Level of Maturity:
    To be honest, I'm mature for my age, but immature enough to have fun with everyone and goof off once in a while

Times on:
    usually every day from bout 12-3 or 7-12ish Very Happy at least 3 hours a day

Why you should be chosen over others:
    I have my experiences with over many different private servers such as sydneyms, famems, lovestoryms and all of that. I know how they work, and I have also been a gm once before on my friends private server Draklorems about almost a year ago. I also know many of the gm commands and I know most of the codes.

Well if i were chosen gm, it really wouldnt be a question of what I could bring to this server, but what i can DO in this server. I will work my best to make this server the best it could be, which includes helping out beginners, being open to criticism and communicating with my peers, and catching people who break the terms of agreement. Smile

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?
    I'm not sure with about coding, but I do know how to make videos and photoshop rather well. (: I'm also a quick learner so yea

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):
    I can't speak Japanese but I know some korean from my friends and spanish too Smile I also understand vietnamese very well

Previous Experience:
    Like I said before, I used to be a GM in my friends old private server DrakloreMS before he shut it down.

How Much time can you donate:
    During the summer, I can donate at least 2 hours a day and more. I'm on my computer alot so I can pretty much donate ALOT of my time

Anything else you want me to know about you:
    I'm really just your basic teenager. I'm here to have fun and help people with their problems in the private server. I'm really open and an extrovert so I could get along with pretty much anybody you throw at me(:
    Nick5676

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty Nick's GM app

Post  Nick5676 Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Name: Nick

Level of Maturity: Kinda mature but I like to be a fun person.

Times on: Everyday

Why you should be chosen over others: I've been GM in a couple of servers, I know most of the GM codes, and I have a GM handbook with lots of item, map, and monster codes.

What can you bring to this server: I can bring more people by advertising HolyTranceMS and bring lots of fun.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? I can make videos.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): No just English.

Previous Experience: I was the event hoster in most of the servers I've played and I know mostly all GM codes.

How Much time can you donate: I can donate a couple of times.

Anything else you want me to know about you: Im a fun person who likes to do Events and hang with friends.
    LMAO

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty App for GM

Post  LMAO Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Name: Nelson _ _ _

Time On : I am a person that spend alot of my precious time on my computer. And when lm on my computer, I will definitly go on Maple. So I will always be reached. I log off when the server is down. Yup I am a no life.

Why you should be chosen over others: I think i should be chosen others because l think other GMs will be busy with their personal life things and no one will entertain the players. I think I can do a better job than others because I will do my best to help then adapt the server and enjoy.

What can you bring to this server: I can bring many other players to the server because I know a few friends that kno alot of Private Server players. I can try to get those people to join the server to make it more interesting than it already is. I can also bring happiness to the server.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? I cannot code but I still belive I should be chosen to be a GM because I belive people join HTMS for fun than leveling. Other GMs that know how to code will be making other new functions to the server and will be oftenly busy. If all the GM is busy, I think the server will be pretty boring because GMs can host events that makes others joyful.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): I know complete english and complete chinese. I kno chinese because I'm Chinese and most chinese people is smart Very Happy And yes I kno a few Japanese because I usually watch Anime and while I watch, I remember what they say and learn the language. I find this trick helpful to others that are learning Japanese.

Previous Experience: I am experienced due to me being promoted to a GM in ShortStory. But because of Nexon it is closed down.

How Much time can you donate: Sadly I don't donate because in my opinion, I think donations are a stupid thing to do. Wasting real cash on a game that can be closed by Nexon anytime. And when Server is closed, there is no refund. I'm truely sorry if I over said that.
    Cookie

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty GM App.

Post  Cookie Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Name: Rebecca

Level of Maturity: I`m very mature : )

Times on: No limit , really. :/ & since there`s no school yet. I`m on alot ;D

Why you should be chosen over others: Because i`m knowledgeable with the basics of being a GM & the attitude i should have. I have been a GM in twoo servers or so, is that good enough .__.; ? I`m very outgoing , and can make other members feel welcome : ) . I can also won`t have tolerance when it comes to people who abuse what`s given, *the hackers*. So therefore ;D , please take in consideration that I would do whatever it takes to help others.

What can you bring to this server: Events, Mini games, Advice, yuu name it~ : ) Hahaa, i can bring alot of stuuffs to the tablee ~ : P

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? I used to use photoshop & i make videoo`s using sonyvegas. : ) (yuu see, very creative :3)

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): Erm, other than english, I speak french, canto & manderin.

Previous Experience: I have been a GM in previous servers, so I know what it`s like to be a GM, like hosting events & constantly helping others. : )

How Much time can you donate: Well i would do what i can .

Anything else you want me to know about you: I`m just a girl, willing to help : D You`ll see.. *dramatic music* ( : < Like a Star @ heaven
    BoomBOomWat

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty WiLLs/WiLLeRs Gm app

Post  BoomBOomWat Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 am

Name:WiLL

Level of Maturity: On a scale of 1-10 I would say 8 when im not messing around.

Times on: Depends if i have plans or not but usually between 6-11 and 1-5. Btw I live in Ny so my time zone is Est.

Why you should be chosen over others: Well im honest, outgoing, and straightfoward. I can also be funny. I know some of the commands as well, I have the gm handbook too =D.

What can you bring to this server:I can bring events,friends, and more. I can also create a peaceful enviroment for the Maple World. =D

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?-I can make videos, but i would consider myself pro. My videos would be like nothing compared to iMuffinsx3. Yes go on Youtube alot.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):I can speak English, Canto , and little bit of Spanish.

Previous Experience:Well for a couple of days here. A little over Joobie Ms VERY little. I was also going to be a gm for Lion Maple.

How Much time can you donate:Depends

Anything else you want me to know about you:I'm very random.

Last edited by BoomBOomWat on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    brandoodle

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty Doodles gm application

Post  brandoodle Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 am

Name:Brandon

Level of Maturity: Im very mature

Times on: Most of the time ill be on if my dad doesnt bother me

Why you should be chosen over others: I am concederate nice and fun to be around i am very pacient and i can help others

What can you bring to this server: i can bring my friends to come play if they want to.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?: no i cannot my computer doesnt work well with those programs

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):I can speak English and little bit of Spanish.

Previous Experience: i was a gm in jooby ms your server ive played maple for 4 years

How Much time can you donate: Alot of my time

Anything else you want me to know about you: i cant spell so try to infer. and i learned a bit more about this server and can help others efficently now.

Last edited by brandoodle on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-Writing)
    Jess

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty Jess's Gm App

Post  Jess Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:48 pm

My name is Jess I am 12 years old i am very mature (apparently I sound 15 to some people). I can get on as much as i want on the weekdays because its summer. As for when school starts i wont be on as often but i will be on when i get home from school. I think i should be chosen because I understand what most people need, I am nice, I have had a lot of experience with being a gm, and i do NOT put up with anything that is not allowed to be done. To this server i can TRY to make it a better community (not that it isn't already) and possibly some friends if there still looking for a server. I cannot code but i do want to learn I don't photoshop but i can make banners, as for making videos i have tried but when i save it, it doesn't save. I can speak english but that's it, i forgot all my vietnamese when i was little and its hard to remember it, and i understand a bit of cantonese but i cannot read it. I am a GM in 2 other servers at the moment (SilentStory and PinballMS), i used to play mapleheads with u and i have played maplestory and private servers in general for a long time, 6 years total i believe. I cannot donate because my dad won't let me and i don't have paypal. In general about me is that i have my insanely mad moments where i'm just totally random and have nothing better to do Very Happy

My GM App,
    Jess
    GoogleMe

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty Sara's Gm applications

Post  GoogleMe Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Name:Sarah Very Happy Age:17
    Reasons Why I Like This Server: Because i like the community and specially da nice admin xD plus its better when to start from the begining when its kinda empty to make it better and better . Experience: i've been a gm in 2 servers PonodoMs , KhlejMs and admin in my own but closed it >< What I Can Do For This Server:I can make advert, videos, im really nice with ppl n i could do events for them . If I'm A GM:I would've done these stuff at the top ^^^^ xD. If I see a Hacker:I would give him a warning first if that didnt work -> jail and if it still didnt work ->ban .
    DaMaGe

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty Re: Are you looking to become a gm?

Post  DaMaGe Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Name: Juel

Level of Maturity: Extremely High

Times on: 5pm-6am

Why you should be chosen over others: Im greatly experienced and im very cooperative.

What can you bring to this server: More people, better community, peaceful and secure environment for all.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? i can photoshop (pscs4) and make videos check out youtube.com/mswarlordz

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): English with spanish and bengali.

Previous Experience: Gm for Mswarlordz, Admin of MudkipMS, and the rest are GM's of IntenstiStory, MexStory, JustinStory.

How Much time can you donate: Alot of time, its summer time and i live in nyc, so eastern timezone and im really active and freindly, the server is going to love me and i'll make the best out for the players.

Anything else: Um i play basketball, cod4 for xbox, and play pool with my friends, thats all and peace.
    Azorath

Post  Azorath Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Name: Philbert .

Level of Maturity: High , i know when to be serious and when to have fun , what to do and what not , based on doing a job as a GM , i'll be real serious to enforce rules, but also allow the players to have fun during events and such , banning hackers, jailing rule breakers and many other things .

Times on: 9 hours on weekdays, 12 on weekends .

Why you should be chosen over others: I'm a really experienced person, being able to own my very first server, a v55 server, i'm taking up GFX and Video Editting, which i feel will be able to benefit the server in many aspects if i were to be accepted, my friends at school play Pservers too , and thus i will tell them about the server and make them join if i were to be accepted, about 20 friends will be joining .

What can you bring to this server: A new server, and i would like to try and help out by making in top .

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? : Currently learning, intermediate level .

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): English , Chinese , Korean .

Previous Experience: EnergyMS , YankeeStory , MarlboroMS , SactualMS , DivineStory , SickMS , and a few more servers .

How Much time can you donate: I will put most on my time on the server, to allow the players to have fun and bring more players in , making the server the best of the best .

Anything else you want me to know about you: I'm good at sports, a leader, thus i feel i can lead people and give people a good understanding and how to make the server a great and awesome one .
    Destiny

Are you looking to become a gm? Empty GM APP. I sorta put it in the wrong one .__.;

Post  Destiny Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Name: Destiny Like a Star @ heaven

IGN: Destiny

Level of Maturity: When with friends , i relax , & wiff other people , mature O:

Times on: More than 5 hours a day ? haha, yeah , nothing else to do . o-o;

Why you should be chosen over others: I think i should be chosen because i`m friendly & know i can attract many people into this server . since i`ve played many servers including globaal, i know many people : D & &..i `ll be a big help , i promise O: .

Friends & knowlegde ;D i alsoo can help with advertising & such.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos? yessh for both . & have tried coding .(:

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese): Other than english , french , canto , manderin, & some of jap .

Previous Experience: Been a GM on SkeleyMS & NhatMS, soo i know much about GM`s : D

How Much time can you donate: i`ll try & help , my pleasures .

Anything else you want me to know about you: ermm , i`m polite & i`ll do my best if chosen (: i won`t let you guys down ~
    I hope i could be a big helpp by hosting events later on , since i know the server`s improving .
    My goals - (: BRINGING PEOPLE IN . <3
    Ignore my other APP x.x; thankyuu . :]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:30 pm