HolyTrance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HolyTrance

HolyTrance Forums Created by Dom

Quabs -Player Government Application-

Quabs -Player Government Application- Empty Quabs -Player Government Application-

Post  106378 Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:57 am

Name:Tony

Level of Maturity:Depends, 10 if you want. 0 if you like.

Times on:Random, Most of the day though.

Why you should be chosen over others:Well, I can't say I should be chosen over others, That would be rude to say. Although, I do think I could be a nice addition to a nice community like HolyTranceMS.

What can you bring to this server:I can bring fun, happiness, creativity, and organization.

Can you code/use photoshop/make videos?: I can use Sony Vegas, and Fraps as well. I don't like photoshop, I'd rather use Sony vVegas.

Language Skills(ex. English with Japanese):English & French.

Previous Experience:I've been a GM for several other servers including FutureMS, DominantMS, and one other server I could not remember the name of, it was only up for a bit.

How Much time can you donate:Alot, and I mean alot alot.

Anything else you want me to know about you:I am a very unique and creative person, and making someone happy is one of the greatest gifts you can give to someone. I look forward to seeing this server develop more, it look's as if it has a bright future =].

Last edited by 106378 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm